IGNORED

I'm moving to WINNIPEG !!!

SilvrT

You could try heading this way to. The whole weekend was sunny and mid 70s F (mid 20s C).

Not bad for winter in Wisconsin.

I think I kind of like this global warming thing as long as it does not also mean that summer will also be 40°F above normal.:225:

i'll stay here in mo. it's 77 and sunny in st. charles,mo. and has been for over a week with rain some days but mostly sunny hope it stays that way. hope you guys up north get warmer weather soon. just don't say the bad word s--- anymore you keep it up there.:cool10:

Guest Rev'n Ahead

Mid 20's all week in Ontario (Peterborough)... NICE

now, if only I had the bike on the road already... grr..

Sunny and 20 celcius in Winnipeg!!!

Cold and snowing here in Vancouver!!!

geeeeesh!!!

Perhaps you should take that thought seriously Rick. Was reading tonight that the next 3 months from Manitoba to the Maritimes is expected to be somewhat warmer than usual while for VI and the Mainland it will be cooler than usual. Similar to the way the Winter progressed. No word on what that means for the Summer season though since a warmer Summer might be a bit too, too much for comfort.

Perhaps you should take that thought seriously Rick.

ya can't get rid of me that easilly Clive! :stickpoke:

But I do like warmer (and drier) weather. Winnipeg would probably be the LAST place I would ever move to though LOL

I never stopped riding this past winter. T'was so mild...2 weeks didn't go by, without me riding the bike.:banana:

Abdul good for you, nice job. I tuck mine away in a corner so it is not easy to get out. Out now and 100 mile ride tonight was enjoyable.

Brad

Just today. Lay in bed and watched the sleet blowing sideways. Got up at the crack of noon (us retired guys can do that). Sat on the sundeck in my shirtsleeves and watched the swans swimming on the lake. Ran inside when the snow started. Drove into the Legion ( about two miles) sat out on the deck in the sun. ran inside when the snow started. Went home, sat out in the sun until the wind started blowing the hail sideways. Just another west coast spring day.

Just today. Lay in bed and watched the sleet blowing sideways. Got up at the crack of noon (us retired guys can do that). Sat on the sundeck in my shirtsleeves and watched the swans swimming on the lake. Ran inside when the snow started. Drove into the Legion ( about two miles) sat out on the deck in the sun. ran inside when the snow started. Went home, sat out in the sun until the wind started blowing the hail sideways. Just another west coast spring day.

LOL Kerry ... and it was just a few weeks ago you were boasting about your temps being so much higher than over here.

At least the weather is supposed to smarten up for this coming weekend and we may just get out for a nice day ride .... FINALLY!

At least the weather is supposed to smarten up for this coming weekend and we may just get out for a nice day ride .... FINALLY!
So did you manage to Wing it this weekend? It was two days of glorious weather here. So much nicer when riding on completely dry roads.

Here in the Camelot of B.C., weather bad enough to prevent two wheeled traffic is against the law. That said, we did have a week this Winter when it was too chancy for me to be out on a bike.

us guys from ont. and bc can not complain we get a little snow a little rain. but every one in between are eather plowing snow or bugs . dam it was so bad last year we had to stop and get ice skrapers to cleare off our plastics.:stickinouttounge:

So did you manage to Wing it this weekend? It was two days of glorious weather here.

Yep! ... all day Saturday and for a couple hours Sunday morning. Wanted to stay out riding all day Sunday but we'd already commited to having the daughter and her b/f over for the afternoon and I worked on his "antique" Vespa scooter to try and get it running. Got it going alright but a lot of coughing, spitting and sputtering when under load. Decided to leave it for another day but I figgure it needs a good tuneup and carb overhaul.

CRACK of NOON?? I been wondering what that noise is that keeps waking me up so early!!! shooting the neighbors Rooster didn't help a bit. Only Roooster I ever saw that crowed in the afternoon and never in the morning. Or not loud enough to wake me anyway....