IGNORED

Trailer Raffle Ticket Numbers

Freebird

Please check the following list and verify that your name is here if you purchased tickets for the Dano Fundraiser trailer raffle.

The numbers beside each name represent your ticket numbers. Please verify that I have you down for the correct number of tickets.

If your name is not listed or the number of tickets is not correct, please send me a PM immediately.

I plan to draw the winning number tomorrow morning around 10:00 AM

Good luck to all of you. A special and truly heart felt thanks to Muffinman and Mini Muffin for the generous donation of the trailer. Thanks to all of you who reached out to help a member in need. Please not that there were some who donated but did not wish to be in on the raffle so this list is not representative of all who helped.

NOTE: Now the the contest has ended and the winner picked, I have removed the names and ticket numbers. I don't know why anybody would care what their numbers were but I kept a copy just in case. If you want to know, just send me a PM and I'll tell you.

Edited by Freebird

Just so you all know how I do this. Tomorrow morning I will go to the following page and enter the number of tickets that we end up with. At this point, it will start with 1 and end with 397. I will let it generate 1 random integer and we will have our winner. I wish there was some way to do this live but I don't have a way at this time. Would be cool to have a wheel or something that we could spin while everybody watches This will have to do though.

http://www.random.org/integers/

NO NO NO.....you need to set Micky Mouse's big had back a few minutes. :) Look at the time stamp on my post....EXACTLY 10:00 AM the winner was announced. Two minutes before your post. HA! :rasberry:

OH...so THEN you deleted your post to try and save face. No way my friend. You are BUSTED.

I went to the website Don was using to draw the numbers and tried it out to see how it worked and that number was the 3rd number that came up when I did it, my numbers never came up and I did it about 50 times, in fact more 2 digit numbers came up for me than any other combination.......very useful tool for something like this. I will be using it next time I have a raffle for St. Jude. Its a lot easier than printing out tickets and mailing stubs.......

Thanks for doing it for Dano, Freebird, Minnie, Muffinman and anyone else who helped out in this effort. And congratulations to Condor on winning another trailer...........:clap2::clap2::clap2:

OK folks. We have a winner and I tell you, I think it is a bit ironic due to recent events. Also this has to be about the luckiest guy I know when it comes to trailer raffles. :)

and the winner is:

Number

Condor

Again.........but in reality I started that post before you drew, but my dang laptop locked up and after it posted it was too late, wasnt trying to save face I knew you would see it, hoping no one else would, but you got me again!!!!!:buttkick:

NO NO NO.....you need to set Micky Mouse's big had back a few minutes. :) Look at the time stamp on my post....EXACTLY 10:00 AM the winner was announced. Two minutes before your post. HA! :rasberry:

OH...so THEN you deleted your post to try and save face. No way my friend. You are BUSTED.

Congratulations Cougar!!

Dang, NOW I've worked on his bike AND his new trailer!!

Dano, back off on the meds. I thought it was Condor who won. LOL

Congrats Jack!!. :smile5:

Congratulations Condor its great when things work out like this.

A little bummed I missed the drawing got here 20 min. early and still missed it.:stirthepot:

But it's been fun and brought me a lot of joy Thanks Jeff & Margret and Dano for allowing me to be a part of it.:bighug: