IGNORED

New Parts

Bear1300

Hi All,

Added a few new parts to my new (to me) 96 Royal. Cobra drag pipes, Corbin Solo Seat, Barons Star Bars, Kuryakyn Curved lighted licence plate holder, Barons Ultimate Light Bar and rear fender rack.

I am happy with the new parts but as always there is more to do. Next is internally wiring the bars, blacking out and polished fins on the engine covers, tacho, braided lines all round, bigfoot mod and Dyna ignition.

Ahh, so much to do....so little money.

• 1 month later...

Where did you get the fender rack from? I'm tryin to get one myself but it seems that it is discontinued and no one has it. I trying to see if one of the ones from a Road Star or V Star will fit it, but would hate to order something just to have to return it and be out the shipping fees.

Thanks in advance!

Where did you get the fender rack from? I'm tryin to get one myself but it seems that it is discontinued and no one has it. I trying to see if one of the ones from a Road Star or V Star will fit it, but would hate to order something just to have to return it and be out the shipping fees.

Thanks in advance!

I've heard tell from some others who have done it that the Roadstar rack will fit with maybe a bit of tweaking of the mounting brackets. A lot of these kinds of accessories from the Roadstar are the same thing as ours. The V-Star unit will not fit. It is a different sized bike all the way around.

• 2 weeks later...