IGNORED

Venturerider.......MIA

DragonRider

Has anyone heard from 86er, aka Todd? I have tried calling him several times to see whats up with him and all I get are his answering machine and voice mail. Its been about 7 months since I last talked to him. :confused24::confused24:

Todd if you read this check in and let us know you are OK!!

Finally heard from Todd, like most of us he has been very busy working and single-handedly remodeling a house for a family member. His 1st Gen is still down like mine, but he is well, just not much free time to be had. He was working yesterday so wasn't able to make the march on Rome, which he didn't know about since he hasn't been on the site much. He wanted me to let everyone know all is okay, or as well as it can be in this day and age.:Laugh:

Finally heard from Todd, like most of us he has been very busy working and single-handedly remodeling a house for a family member. His 1st Gen is still down like mine, but he is well, just not much free time to be had. He was working yesterday so wasn't able to make the march on Rome, which he didn't know about since he hasn't been on the site much. He wanted me to let everyone know all is okay, or as well as it can be in this day and age.:Laugh:
Lewis,

I'm glad he is OK and you heard from him. I was imagining the worst.:thumbsup2:

Todd is okay, it's that idiot Bubba that keeps following him around................[ATTACH]65195[/ATTACH]:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No, No, No!!! You got it wrong! You don't use "right" and Todd in the same sentence. We all know Todd just aint right...:stirthepot:
Edited by DragonRider