IGNORED

Hannigan Cruise Control Gap Setting ?

Cougar

Got it all the rust off the contact points and the Gap Adjusted to 4 .. Just waiting

for the correct numbers ..added a light film of Di-Electric grease the the contact points this time around. will see how that works.

[ATTACH]64920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]64921[/ATTACH]

Leo, when my installer did my trike 3 years ago it was there first, when I got it back

they had the gap at about .o30 like a spark plug and we couldn't figure out why

my cruise control wouldn't work right. talked to Jim and he told me the gap numbers

a long time ago. and they will move over time. so if your cruise stops working this is

how you set it :D

The outer rotating ring will also rust over time so I clean it at least once a year

with a dremal wire wire wheel works very well.

If your is wroking fine don't worry over it :)

Jeff

Guess our installer did a pretty good job. Speedometer is right on the money and cruise control works fine. The only real issue we had is the auxilliary fuel pump did not transfer fuel initially. Installer corrected this without too much difficulty, and we were all set.

My Speedo is right on the money as well, but over time the cruise sensor will go out of wacky someday, they just use a tiny 10mm bolt for the adjustment. maybe yours will stay just fine over the years :-)

SO.... What's the setting? Don't keep it secret :stickpoke: