IGNORED

Hey all

Hazenson

Hey everyone!

Ive been M.I.A. for awhile but happy to say Im back. Missed the website and those of you i have gotten to know over the last few years. Happy to say that Pam and I are finally getting out of this frozen tundra we call Michigan. We are planning to Move to Durham, N.C. at the end of the month. Our oldest daughter lives there and we are excited to be near her again. And we are surely lookin forward to a longer riding season. Also lookin forward to meeting some of you that live around that area.

Welcome back Wonderer!, and thank you.

As far as the nuts go- it seems their everywhere anymore lol

Were really excited about it and think we will enjoy it much much more hehe

Daughter been filling me in on the weather and I still have snow on the ground here.

:mytruck1:

I agree- Michigan is beautifull- theres no doubt about it. But Ive riden thru almost all of it multiple times. looking for some new adventures. The trip to outer banks a couple of years ago convinced us we just had to get closer, and explore more hehe

Congratulations!!! Some day I'll be able to head South also. Been trying for 5 years. Some day, Some day.

You may be getting close then too! hehe we actually started thinking this about 5 years ago too. Takes time- I have 25 years of stuff to go thru- and gotta get rid of alot.

Weve lived in this house that long and just amazing the stuff ya accumalate. Not even looking forward to peekin in the attick yet.

On a side note-- if anyone lives around the Durham area and knows of a place to rent we''re looking. Been searching here (online) and daughter down there looking too, was hoping to find a place with atleast a one car garage, for my 2 bikes and big ole tool box. But so far they seem hard to find. Were hoping to find something out of town for 7 or 800 a month. Anyone have any leads would love to hear him Thanks again

Good to see your still alive Hazen! I was thinking of you and Pam just a few days ago. I wish you all the luck getting out of Michigan, it was the best move we made. Hope to catch up with you folks soon, the door is always open here in Texas for you 2

:thumbsup2:

Hazen, Good for you !!!

Another adVENTURE in life, sometimes you need a little change. This State is

still very depressed no matter what the media wants everyone to believe every

job I have looked at has been extremely under paid and they want a Bachelors degree

to sweep floors. With so many out of work sadly they can get it.

Good luck to you,

Safe travels,

Gary