IGNORED

It's a bling thing "diamond cuts"

eusa1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the setup, got another q that I see from the pic. Do the rear bag top rail(s) interfere with the passengers leg(s)? Thought about those for mine but we were worried about that. Good looking bike.

:cool10:

I like the setup, got another q that I see from the pic. Do the rear bag top rail(s) interfere with the passengers leg(s)? Thought about those for mine but we were worried about that. Good looking bike.

They do get in the way when my wife rides. But she has short legs.

:cool10:

They do get in the way when my wife rides. But she has short legs.

So does mine, good reason not to put them on, but I added passenger highway pegs on the one that just got towed away! I'll add the pegs to the new one when I get it......

i will have pics of the black style to match the black fins soon, will post when i get them on momma's bike.

bryan get the next set

no the rails dont get in the way, however they do protect the lids from boot marks.

see some of you folks on the road soon, i drove mine to work today!!

mike:cool10:

bryan get the next set

YIPPY!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign woo hoo:

But Mike you know how it ticks Cheri off when you have to take them off hers and put on to mine so lets just skip that? :whistling:

I don't think I can afford that much rootbeer!! :mo money:

YIPPY!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sign woo hoo:

But Mike you know how it ticks Cheri off when you have to take them off hers and put on to mine so lets just skip that? :whistling:

I don't think I can afford that much rootbeer!! :mo money:

hey buddy.... uhm... r.. you haven't purchased any rootbeer yet?????:whistling::confused24:

these items dont unbolt like the cylinder heads/ so we are safe as far as thats concerned.

just forward your credit information directly to the rootbeer stand and we will see if we can get you pre approved:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::cool10::fatsmiley:

added some bling to the saddlebag hinges to match the engine fins.

hope to get some more made up for other members soon.

Lipstick on a pig Mikey....:yikes: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'm just kidding.....Looks pretty dang trick......:beer:

i will have pics of the black style to match the black fins soon, will post when i get them on momma's bike.

bryan get the next set

no the rails dont get in the way, however they do protect the lids from boot marks.

see some of you folks on the road soon, i drove mine to work today!!

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Anticipation,,,,, Anticipation, is make'n me wait? Hey that song seem familiar?? :think:

Bryan