IGNORED

Where did the site go?

Sylvester

It was a test, you see, we have begun to rely on Don so much that we cant seem to live without his baby. So every now and then he test us on how much we like his baby. The day will come when this site will fade into the www graveyard like so many others and what will happen then is............mass confusion,:doh: mass hysteria,:bang head: riots,:buttkick: taking out our frustrations on our machines and throwing these useless computers out of the nearest window,:eek: because without VR they will be useless to us addicts.........so just beware, you will never know if the next tiime is the last time................then Don will open a rehap center:big-grin-emoticon:for VR addicts and it will cost a lot more that $12.00 a year!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was a test, you see, we have begun to rely on Don so much that we cant seem to live without his baby. So every now and then he test us on how much we like his baby. The day will come when this site will fade into the www graveyard like so many others and what will happen then is............mass confusion,:doh: mass hysteria,:bang head: riots,:buttkick: taking out our frustrations on our machines and throwing these useless computers out of the nearest window,:eek: because without VR they will be useless to us addicts.........so just beware, you will never know if the next tiime is the last time................then Don will open a rehap center:big-grin-emoticon:for VR addicts and it will cost a lot more that $12.00 a year!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wait a minute! I thought this site was a rehab clinic for VR addicts! Oh heck...you mean it was actually the cause? Now I find out!

Andy

Good thing I missed the "crash". I probably would have panicked and sold both Ventures...

Speaking of missing sites.. Does anybody have that "National Craigslist link ? I can't find the post with it and I guess I didn't bookmark it...:confused24: