IGNORED

Just wondering about some of these profile pictures ???

FuzzyRSTD

Well I have saw some kinda strange profile pictures. Just wondering what some of them are and what inspired your profile picture ? Most are pictures of people or two or three people in a picture, some dressed kinda weird and so on ?

Mine is me with my bike at Carter Caves State Park here in Kentucky.

:confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24: :whistling: :whistling:

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Freebird"The pic of the camera indicates that they have a profile picture. You have to view their profile to see it. That is a separate thing than the avatar. "

Well, it looks like i'm gonna have to get a pic now of the wife and i in front of our bikes..

Least I'm not the only one...:whistling: LOL

thanks Don

Mine is one of my three cats, Mickey "duh Cat", he is Devon Rex, which is a fairly rare breed here in the US, they do not have the third coat of hair most cats have and their fur is wavy almost curly and most people that are allergic to cats do not have any reactions to them.

We gave him the name “duh cat” because he gets confused when I leave the door open that is next to his pet door. He is not sure how to get into the house from his screen room; he will just sit there and stare at the open door until I tell him to come in.

Mine's just an avatar of a black panther. Every since I was a kid I've been called a wildkat, red hair, quick temper, all that...but I've been told I'm sneaky and quiet like a cat. I like black panthers, they are pretty, blend in the shadows. My profile pic was taken by my hubby at a local park where he likes to do photo shoots.

My Avatar is my "evil twin", HE is the one that rides my 87'VR really fast, goes hunting for VRODS, pulls wheelies, and in general, causes me a lot of trouble. I am the guy that does all the mods to the VR, and fixes all of the damage that is caused by my "evil twin".:whistling:

Earl

Ok I have to admit I had to go to my profile and look to be sure.......

Picture is of me with my 86 Venture in front of a snow bank in July on the top of Huricane Ridge, part of Olympic National Park in Washington State. I have always thought it was funny that the Canadian had to go South to the US to find snow to get his picture taken.

Just another fantastic ride close to home.