IGNORED

Think that Murphy's Law guy has moved in

wes0778

Thought I had a buyer for my motor home coming by. So went to clean it up and check out everything. All went OK 'til I turned on the fresh water pump. Pump pumped up and quit, then started pulsing. Now I hear a hissing noise behind the shower wall! :headache:

Ok, just another thing to add to my "list", no biggy:(

But now Darn-it!!!! :depressed: chances are up to 30% Friday :(

That Murphy's a stinker Walter. Good luck on your new project bud. If you're able to get out Friday head south, we only havs a 20% chance of the wet stuff. I need to get some ridin in, I get my right knee scoped on Valentines day, gonna be off the bike for a week or so.:sick::depressed:

That Murphy's a stinker Walter. Good luck on your new project bud. If you're able to get out Friday head south, we only havs a 20% chance of the wet stuff. I need to get some ridin in, I get my right knee scoped on Valentines day, gonna be off the bike for a week or so.:sick::depressed:

Wanna meet in Natchez or Hammond, Friday morning and head west with me??? :cool10:

Any chance you have an outside shower? fingers crossed!

Sorry, I couldn't be so lucky!!! :(

I just hope I can get to the leak by enlarging the cut out for the P-trap for the shower drain!!! Otherwise I'll have to take the shower stall out.

Oh and this morning the wife went to the Dr. with infection in both ears AND tonight Wes ran my Caprice out of gas. The good news in THAT story is he hadn't made it out of the driveway. :)

There is only 2 times a motor home owner is happy when they buy it and when they sell it. Good luck

I've heard this many times, and is why I decided NOT to buy a motorhome two years ago.

Wife and I were really looking at them too..Saw some beautful m-homes, but decided not to go that route. Figured if we ever wanted to try a M-home out, we would just rent one jus tso we could return it..!