IGNORED

Bongobob M&E Thursday Johnson City TN

Venturous Randy

As for now, Bob and Becky are planning on being in Johnson City, Tn this Thursday evening around 7PM. We hope to get some of the locals and anyone else that would like to meet up for a get together and have a visit and a meal. The location has not been picked yet and am open for suggestions.

For anyone that wants to get together, please let me know so we can put something together. If my number is not in your phone, it is in my profile.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

As for now, Bob and Becky are planning on being in Johnson City, Tn this Thursday evening around 7PM. We hope to get some of the locals and anyone else that would like to meet up for a get together and have a visit and a meal. The location has not been picked yet and am open for suggestions.

For anyone that wants to get together, please let me know so we can put something together. If my number is not in your phone, it is in my profile.

RandyA

Sounds like fun will be there for sure:group cheers:

I hear there is a ice place in Johnson city. Its called the hour glass and the entertanment was great when I was there in the early 80s.

Bull463

The Hour Glass is long gone. Now we have the Mouse's Ear. I reckon now there is not much left to the imagination as I believe the only thing they wear is their shoes.:whistling:

RandyA

RandyA

How about that mexican place you & Steve, took grump & I to last year. That pinapple based dish was gooood.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::2cents:

Bob and Becky, Steve(SGN) and Ann and I were able to get together and have a great visit and meal. It was good to see Bob and Becky again and this was the first time Steve had met them. Unfortunately, my Lady Linda had to work and was very disappointed she could not be there.

I took a few pictures and if you wonder why Steve has got that goofy look on his face, he and his lovely wife Ann have been married less than a week and they had just got back from their honeymoon in a cabin in Gatlinburg.. Maybe one of these days he will get back to normal.

I guess I should not give Steve too hard a time as he and Ann treated us to the great meal. Thanks Steve and Ann.

RandyA

I guess I don't have much good so say about the last picture also.

Ann and I had a great time with good friends and wonderful food.

Bob and Becky, Steve(SGN) and Ann and I were able to get together and have a great visit and meal. It was good to see Bob and Becky again and this was the first time Steve had met them. Unfortunately, my Lady Linda had to work and was very disappointed she could not be there.

I took a few pictures and if you wonder why Steve has got that goofy look on his face, he and his lovely wife Ann have been married less than a week and they had just got back from their honeymoon in a cabin in Gatlinburg.. Maybe one of these days he will get back to normal.

I guess I should not give Steve too hard a time as he and Ann treated us to the great meal. Thanks Steve and Ann.

RandyA

I guess I don't have much good so say about the last picture also.