IGNORED

Barons Tach

lshafer

Does anyone have some pictures of the Barons tachometer mounted on the master cylinder cover of their bike? I'm going to be purchasing a tach and wanted to see what this set up looks like prior to purchasing. Also, what are you thoughts on it? Does it do everything you want it to? Does it look nice? Was the installation easy?

Thoughts please?

Thanks,

Les

Is there any adjustment left to right or up and down with this set up. I know you can turn the face to make it vertical with the unit but what about adjusting the overall position?

Barons did their homework on this one. I'm short at 5'6" and the angle of the tack is a couple inches above my line of sight. They most likely targeted the average size rider. The tack is very easy to quickly read but does not obstruct your view in any way.

I'm very happy with my tach. It is not the cheapest option but it does look nice. Installation was very easy and if you purchase both the tach and master cylinder cover you will have everything you need.

I like the way the tach looks on your bike. I also like the leather gas tank protector that looks really cool. If you could let me know where you bought the tank protector from I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Hal :cool10:

tach looks good,what about the wires,how are they routed,wraped etc?

Installing this tack couldn't be easier. The wire come out of the back of the tack through a grommet. All the wires are inside a rubber/plastic jacket. There is plenty of room to run them along with the other wires and cables on the handle bars. I wired mine to the top right coil. the tack comes with all the wire connecters you need. Wiring this way the tack will only come on when the key is on and the kill switch is on. Hope this helps