IGNORED

Chalk this one up for the Record Book

SilvrT

Feb 04 .... the earliest I have ever gotten out for a ride! WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Left the house @ 10:45 this morning and just got back about 15 min ago (4:45 PM). What an awesome day it was and tomorrow will be more of the same! Highs around 11 celcius (zero overnight tho) and nuthin but sunshine!

Man-O-man it felt GREAT!

[ATTACH]63864[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]63865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]63866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]63867[/ATTACH]

Was tempting here in Ontario but would have had to put some things back on the bike to do it ! +3 Celcius (37 F) and sunny, dry pavement. Felt more like Spring !

Even saw a couple Harley riders ...

Spent the time giving the cars a good hand wash in the driveway. Wow.... beginning of February and doing things that would normally be in March/April ! We don't even have snow on the ground !

Was tempting here in Ontario but would have had to put some things back on the bike to do it ! +3 Celcius (37 F) and sunny, dry pavement. Felt more like Spring !

Even saw a couple Harley riders ...

Spent the time giving the cars a good hand wash in the driveway. Wow.... beginning of February and doing things that would normally be in March/April ! We don't even have snow on the ground !

That's pretty much what my area had today. Mostly sunny, dry roads and temps up to 42*F. Seems like winter hasn't even started here yet. No complaints coming from me thou.

Larry

One of the guys I ride with in the CMC went for a ride on THursday around town and as far as I know that is a first for this time of year in this area.

I was at the annual RMAI swap meet today and i heard that a few guys had ridden there, and one the way home i saw 3 bikes just going for a ride around the park.

I love these warm sunny days!!!! (just wish that my bike was ready to go, but at least it wont have salt all over it...)

Brian

This winter hasbeen great. Very little snow and when it does snow it melts the next day or so. I sold my snowmobile yesterday on a nice sunny day. The guy drove from Windsor (about 3 hours each way) and was excited about buing it. I guess it will look good in his garage too.lol

Is Nina aware you are out riding & not at work??:canada::canada::canada:

heh... I think you've been spending too much time workin on those 1st gens Stu .... I did the ride on Saturday and that (other) person in the pic (with the hair) IS Nina :stickpoke: LOL

Good to hear from you tho :banana:

I rode to work on Jan 3, the first official work day of the year. Way to start the year I figured. It was 54 deg at 5:30 so when I went downstairs to get dressed for work I just put the leather coat & helmet on and Babe said "what the hell are you doing?" Next morning it was 11 deg at 5:30.

Mark & I went for a ride on Jan 14 but it was pretty cool getting home in the dark.

Nice to stretch the legs..!!!

.... I live where I live. I keep my bikes plated year round, I ride when it is safe to ride, we do get a lot of black ice durring the fall winter spring months, we even have to admit that sometimes... it is rare... but sometimes that white stuff does show up:snow::snow::snow:, but normally only a day or two of it. It is not uncommon to be out on Christmas day or New Years day for a ride.... boxing day, rememberance day, thanksgiving, ground hog day, any day is likely to be a riding day. Yes some times it is wet sometimes it is cold some times it is hot. But every ride you come home safe from is a good ride. One of my favorite ride days is Independance Day rides across the staights to Washington States' Olymipic Mountains. It is usualy sunny and warm at the bottom and sunny with snow caps up on top. :sun::sun::rain2::rain2::rain2::sun1::sun1:

I am hoping another ride to Whistler with the west coast crew is in the works this year as well.

ride safe

Polarbeargrandtour.com north eat polar near rides ,every sunday.Going out tommorow low of 25 high of 45. Ama may have a cold weather riding club in your area.Also try meetup.com and search groups in your area.I tr s great to keep the parts moving and lubed

Were you up at the bar on 897 in Pa:think: I was parked rite out front, could not believe how many bikes showed up.

Craig

Three fifteen pm and 70 F on the sundeck. Not a cloud in the sky. Forecast is same for tomorrow.

That's like 21 celcius .... you must have your outdoor heater running and the thermostat hanging near it! It's only 6 celcius here. Oh, wait a min.... you're dreaming that you're in Mexico ... or maybe you are.. :stickpoke: :rotfl: