IGNORED

Best Buddy trailer

it's moot anyway.

They don't ship to canada, no canadian distributor, I'd have to use a freight forwarder, paying shipping twice - once from them to the forwarder and then the forwarder's fees plus duties and all the rest.

Not worth the aggravation to get it here.

it's moot anyway.

They don't ship to canada, no canadian distributor, I'd have to use a freight forwarder, paying shipping twice - once from them to the forwarder and then the forwarder's fees plus duties and all the rest.

Not worth the aggravation to get it here.

Pick up a plate for a "home built trailer" - all you need it number of wheels, colour, and weight. Cost in Ontario is $25 or $35 I believe.

Order the trailer to a U.S. (other member address?) and go pick it up. Take off the vin plate, put on the Canadian plate.... ride across the border.

Pick up a plate for a "home built trailer" - all you need it number of wheels, colour, and weight. Cost in Ontario is $25 or $35 I believe.

Order the trailer to a U.S. (other member address?) and go pick it up. Take off the vin plate, put on the Canadian plate.... ride across the border.

Well, it certainly looks home made. :whistling:

I like it. If I was in the market for a trailer it would be on the list. I know you guys up north of the boarder got some different rules, but why in the world wouldnt it be legal? Double tranportation cost? Spring will be here soon enough and SC would be a nice trip? OR one of our good folks here would make a road trip down and bring part way back for a nominal fee, maybe a couple cood one eh? :confused24: If I was north I would.

I think I would have it shipped to a members place close to the border, have him open it and call you with the VIN and go down to Ont Licensing place and get a plate for it, have your paper work sent to customs 48 hours before so they can clear it. Then take a nice leisurely ride down to get it.

Here is the link if youre importing a vehicle into Canada. (I understand its not a big deal)http://www.riv.ca/ImportingAVehicle.aspx

Brian

I think I would have it shipped to a members place close to the border, have him open it and call you with the VIN and go down to Ont Licensing place and get a plate for it, have your paper work sent to customs 48 hours before so they can clear it. Then take a nice leisurely ride down to get it.

Here is the link if youre importing a vehicle into Canada. (I understand its not a big deal)http://www.riv.ca/ImportingAVehicle.aspx

Brian

Thats what I meant ! ;-)

Basically a Piggy Backer with a a few nice upgrades for the same price. I have built probably 4 trailers, 1 of them was a complete custom job. For $695, you can't hardly buy all the materials to build a similar trailer. For a plug and play unit, I would buy one of them in a heartbeat.....

:2cents:

I would have to remove the two white lid holding arms and stops and replace them with longer metal arms, or with a piece of thin light weight lid chain or just plain small rope, so you could open the lid so that it is leaning towards the back (open at 95 - 100 degree ang;le).

With th elid all the way back (open) it would greatly improve the accessability to place items in or remove the items from the trailer.....

The weight of the lid would be held in place (as a stop) with the extened metal arms, light weight chains or plain small diameter rope.

:stickpoke:

thats the same company that made my aluminum xl. "americas best trailer", the diamond plate is a good look and alot more durable than plastic. just regrease the bearings and double check the hardware and you are good to go.

You will love your piggy , I know I love mine have had it about 5 years now.

Mine is painted to match my MM color.. I think there is a picture in my profile.

Under more trike photos

paint still holding very well.

Jeff

Jeff,

LOVE THE WHOLE SETUP!! :happy34: Want to trade?? :rotf: