IGNORED

"What type of biker are you?"

Ozmonster

This was passed around on the C.M.C. site, thought you'd all get some enjoyment out of it as well.

http://www.whybike.com/biker

Mine came back as;

You are a Road Captain

You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.

Pretty much nailed it for me................:rotf::rotf:

You are a Road Captain

You live in the wind. You could be at home watching far off destinations on TV but you prefer to discover your own. You cross state lines like most people cross the street. When stuff happens people look to you for answers. You are a wiz with duct tape and bailing wire. Riding is not just a diversion but a way of life.

You are a Peg Monkey

You live to ride. If you are not scraping pegs or bouncing of the limiter you are bored. You wear all the gear 'cuz you know what it is like to ride asphalt. Keep an eye on your six, because if the law ain't chasing you down, your buddies would like to catch up.

:15_8_211[1]:

Everybody gets the same answer, must be why we all belong to this site.:clap2::clap2:

You are a Road Captain

I really like the part I red highlighted.

Jerry

I got Road Captain, too.

Maybe it's because I like/need a HUGE bike with as much trunk space as my SUV. Plus a MEGA-rear seat for my Nav who thinks any time off the scoot should be paid time, or sleeping/eating.

However, she very often goes to sleep on long rides.

Guest KitCarson

Road Captain

But would like to add.......I am a lazy rider, if with others it might take us three hours to do 200 miles.....by myself that same ride will take me 5 hours. I like to enjoy the bike for the ride, to watch the scenery a bit, to listen to the bike run, never in any hurry to get there, because when I do get there the ride is over.............I suppose I like to ride just to enjoy the bike.

I filled in all the details and clicked the verdict button .............

Cannot Display Page ! :rotf:

I guess I'm just too far ahead of you guys ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

BEER30

hey beer guy you sure you just didnt want to post this one

Trailer Queen

Trailer queens don't ride their scooters. They just drag them around on a trailer and unload them like they rode there. They enjoy talking about bikes but don't like actually riding their bikes. The image is more important than the ride. If you don't like riding, give your bike to someone who will actually use it! :stirthepot:

just tryin to help ya out bud:thumbsup2:

hey beer guy you sure you just didnt want to post this one

Trailer Queen

Trailer queens don't ride their scooters. They just drag them around on a trailer and unload them like they rode there. They enjoy talking about bikes but don't like actually riding their bikes. The image is more important than the ride. If you don't like riding, give your bike to someone who will actually use it! :stirthepot:

just tryin to help ya out bud:thumbsup2:

No I actually got the cannot display the page . I might be biker trash , but sure ain't no Trailer Queen !

I'll try later .

BEER30