IGNORED

Cassettes

usedcyclesales

Any one got a site for good quality cassettes I looked on e-bay and any thing good like Pink Floyd dark side of the Moon, ZZ Top AC/DC/ Led Zeppelin etc... hell they want like $10 plus shipping Back when I was buying them NEW I think they only cost lik $3.99 or in that area. I thought maybe 50cents for a cassette I even went to the flea market today here in Tampa not a single cassette to be found. Don't have a MP# player and don't want to buy a CD player,:whistling: just want a few tapes for those long distance can't find a good radio station rides

Any one got a site for good quality cassettes I looked on e-bay and any thing good like Pink Floyd dark side of the Moon, ZZ Top AC/DC/ Led Zeppelin etc... hell they want like $10 plus shipping Back when I was buying them NEW I think they only cost lik $3.99 or in that area. I thought maybe 50cents for a cassette I even went to the flea market today here in Tampa not a single cassette to be found. Don't have a MP# player and don't want to buy a CD player,:whistling: just want a few tapes for those long distance can't find a good radio station rides

What are you looking for? You know what kind of music? I have 3or4 hundreds casettes in a box and you are welcome to 8/10 if you want. Just tell me what albums and I'll dig em out

PS I am a classic rock person. Doobies, CCR, Outlaws, Fleetwood Mac, Black Sabeth, ZZ Top stuff like that

:welcome1: You may as well go ahead and join now because you're HOOKED!!!!! You can't get away. You can check out any time but you can never leave!!!! This bunch of fruit loops will nag you to death!!

Seriously though, most of us don't use the cassette player anymore although some still do. Buy yourself a cheap mp3 player and you won't have to fill up a saddle bag with tapes. Just plug it in to the aux port next to the cassette player. You won't be sorry.

How about recording your own off of a CD player if you hve them on CD

Stop by Comp USA dude. They got MP3 players for what 2 tapes would run you. This one is around $12. Its only 2gb but hey thats prob atleast 5 alblums.

http://images.highspeedbackbone.net/skuimages/small/M450-4064_chiclet01_aa_4545190.jpg I know theres a Comp USA over in Brandon there on the street on the south side of the mall.

I forgpt to mention but I can put music on your MP3 player if you want free of charge. I jave somewhere around 10,000 songs downloaded on my computer. It is about 21 gigabytes but will transfer what ever you want. . That also goes for anyone else that needs songs. But remember I am a classic rocker so have very little country. I have music from the late 50's to the present day so I probably have the music you are looking for