IGNORED

Arrrrrgggggggh

BIG TOM

:snow2:

If he would only realize that it is an unlimited amount of Ice flavored free Ice Cream...:snow::IChuh: :ICundecided: :ICsmile: :ICcool:

:ice_yaw-vi121414111

P.S. I'm sure your dying to know our 7-day forecast here.....and it doesn't include any free ice flavored ice cream.....:rotf:

Uhhhh, already started changing color! Becky is indulging in a spa treatment right now so I'm burning up my internet minutes waiting for breakfast...

Blue is a nice color to change to.........:think:

Tom.....You live outside of BUFFALO NEW YORK!!! what do you expect

:doh: :confused24:

Stop reminding me of that ! :bang head:

Texas is nice....just sayin'

:confused24:

Actually, winter hasn't even started up here yet. By now we should have gotten 64 inches of snow ...So far we have had 18 inches........and thats been a few inches at a time....Its been only lasting for a day or two before it melts....BUT ANY SNOW IS TOO MUCH !! I only used my snowblower only once and ended up throwing stones from my driveway onto my lawn...Don't get me wrong ....... "I still hate snow".:bang head:

Our winter has been easy here so far, it would be nice in Texas now but you can have it in the summer. Way to hot

Thats a fact Eddie, it is HOT

:scorched: But I have to say that I LOVE being able to ride every day of the year if I want to. You'll still have to come down here and visit, gonna be 67 and sunny here today....too bad the bike is down:(