IGNORED

Great Customer Service - non bike

TDunc

This is not bike related.

I have an Otterbox Defender Series protector for my Droid X. I have had it about a year and 2 months. The other day, the tab that holds the phone and its protectors in my belt clip broke. I checked the website and realized that the warranty was only a year. OK, so I will just buy a new belt clip.

After not finding just the belt clip to buy, I contacted customer service via email explaining the circumstance and asking how to buy a new belt clip. In about an hour, I had a response that in short said give me the numbers off the clip, your name and address and I will send you one.

Today, a replacement belt clip showed up in the mail as stated.

This just does not happen with most businesses. I am impressed.

I believe in passing on the good as well as the bad.

I hope this helps someone decide to spend the extra money on a good item that is obviously backed by the company.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

FIVE THUMBS UP!

My hubby works for Radioshack, one of his former coworkers kept having trouble with breaking the beltclip. Last year alone he had to have the entire holster replaced 3 times by Otterbox. No, it wasn't a defect in the case, he's just very rough on his Otterbox. Each time Otterbox would send a new one out. There was a point in time where Otterbox would not only replace the case on the Defender series but the phone as well if it got damaged while in the case. I believe it became too expensive for the company so they stopped offering that. Mike has the defender on his Samsung Infuse and loves it. Rides the bike without worrying about the phone coming off his belt.