IGNORED

True Trike or Voyager Trike

alwrmcusn

Hannigan's recently had an RSV Trike IN STOCK....Might be able to work a deal with 'em... Just sayin'...

It's still on their web site. A nice looking trike. Take a look at the one George has for sale, it's a beauty. Here's a link to Georges RSV Hannigan.

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3933&title=2001-rsv-hannigan-trike&cat=4

You're gonna love the Hannigan, we love ours! Not sure what side of the etate you are on, but you may want to consider spending a week in Murray KY and have it done at the factory. For what you have to pay extra to get the kit shipped to your local dealer it will pay for the vacation. We did that and had an excellent time, quite a few Ventureriders in the area. We also spent a couple of days in Nashville TN. We trailered it down and back so we would have transportation but you could also rent a car down there for the week...

Hmm... We will be at Maggie Valley, NC in June. A side trip to Nashville, TN and Murray, KY sounds inviting. Would like to visit the Hannigan factory.
I've had two Ventures(07 &08 ) have a 07 Hannigan trike will never go back.The ride is great, no worry about wet roads,gravel roads or stopping. Good luck .

Last weekend I did a three days, 1,400kms trip away with the siblings.

My Voyager (or Wedgetail as they are called here) performed like a dream.

Had an absolute ball.

Drew lots of looks and comments - all positive.

My favourite is when people say to me, "Is that a Harley?"

My stock-standard reply is, "No. It's a motor bike." :rotf:

Had the same dilemma whether to trike or Voyager. Went with the Hannigan which is great. However, make the installer show you proof that he's done Venture's before. It doesn't matter how many Goldwings and Harley's he's done. Mine apparently had not, and I'm still finding screwups a year later.

• 3 months later...