IGNORED

Appreciate Modifications

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: Last weekend, Graderman46 and I escaped for a short ride. Dan rode his "Work Bike" stock 06 RSTD. We stopped about 20 miles north of town and swapped bikes. It was interesting to finally see my own bike from the rear. Made me appreciate the lighting improvements. By the time I got back to town, my neck was on fire!!! I was missing my Flanders Bars, Butler seat mod. and Utopia backrest. Dan got to test ride a modified bike and compare also. Sure is nice having friends!!!!!:)

Hey I know what you mean hard to see and hear what others see when your riding it. Glad you had a friend you could trust with your baby. Would like to hear what mine sounds like from behind it as for looking I just ride slow in front of store windows.

Hello Everyone: Last weekend, Graderman46 and I escaped for a short ride. Dan rode his "Work Bike" stock 06 RSTD. We stopped about 20 miles north of town and swapped bikes. It was interesting to finally see my own bike from the rear. Made me appreciate the lighting improvements. By the time I got back to town, my neck was on fire!!! I was missing my Flanders Bars, Butler seat mod. and Utopia backrest. Dan got to test ride a modified bike and compare also. Sure is nice having friends!!!!!:)

I couldn't believe the difference in the Flanders bars. I also have a Mustang seat and really like it. Had one on the last bike.