IGNORED

XBOX 360 Live

cabreco

Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands so just out of the blue...

How many of you are on XBox Live and what games do you play?

I bought my XBox after testing out a used GTA4 game I bought on Ebay for my 16 yr old & I was hooked.

I Play

Grand Theft Auto 4

Saints Row 3

Red Dead Redemption

to name a few, I know my son has a lot more games. (Call of Duty type shooters)

Hey if enough of us are online maybe we could share usertags & set up a party

Being retired I have a lot of time on my hands so just out of the blue...

How many of you are on XBox Live and what games do you play?

I bought my XBox after testing out a used GTA4 game I bought on Ebay for my 16 yr old & I was hooked.

I Play

Grand Theft Auto 4

Saints Row 3

Red Dead Redemption

to name a few, I know my son has a lot more games. (Call of Duty type shooters)

Hey if enough of us are online maybe we could share usertags & set up a party

Wife bought me a PS3 for xmas and we gave our Xbox to the daughter and her hubby. I got the Xbox as a freebe with a Windows phone. Didn't care for it much especially because in order to get Netflix, you had to pay to sign up for Xbox Live. Screw that!

We also bought the interactive camera and controller for the PS3. It came with Tiger Woods golf game. Also have Big Game hunter, a Quad off-road racing game, IL-2 Sturmovic, and some other game that the wife got with it which I haven't played.

Curious how you like Red Dead Redemption???? I was thinking of getting it.

Wife bought me a PS3 for xmas and we gave our Xbox to the daughter and her hubby. I got the Xbox as a freebe with a Windows phone. Didn't care for it much especially because in order to get Netflix, you had to pay to sign up for Xbox Live. Screw that!

We also bought the interactive camera and controller for the PS3. It came with Tiger Woods golf game. Also have Big Game hunter, a Quad off-road racing game, IL-2 Sturmovic, and some other game that the wife got with it which I haven't played.

Curious how you like Red Dead Redemption???? I was thinking of getting it.

PS3 IS pretty cool, my son has one & he loves it. You are right the fact that to do ANYTHING on XBOX 360 requires you to pay the online fee stinks but, that's Microsoft.

Red Dead Redemption is basically GTA4 in the wild west. The big difference is the "world" is MUCH bigger! Being addicted to GTA4 I found that game and Saints row, a lot of fun.

You can pick it up used at Gamestop for under $25 and they have a 7 day unconditional return policy. I bought the Sims 3 used at Gamestop, & it was B O R I N G. I returned it in 3 days for a full refund.

So you can try it out w/o risk!

I had a PS3, but sold it. Consoles are not for me. I even had a keyboard/mouse setup for the PS3, because I can't stand those controllers.

I just built a new PC, and I play COD:MW3, Battlefield 3, ARMA II, and a few other games. I also fly online with the IL-2 Sturmovik series. I've been flying them for years.

I had a PS3, but sold it. Consoles are not for me. I even had a keyboard/mouse setup for the PS3, because I can't stand those controllers.

I just built a new PC, and I play COD:MW3, Battlefield 3, ARMA II, and a few other games. I also fly online with the IL-2 Sturmovik series. I've been flying them for years.

So are you on STEAM?

Yes. Firemancv

I built a my son a killer i7 2600K 3.4 Gz (overclocked to 4.6Ghz) with a Dual 1GB NVidia GTX560Ti video card & 16 GB ram PC for Christmas.

I never saw anybodys eyes light up when he fired up his steam account & started playing!

He loves multiplayer games

I also fly online with the IL-2 Sturmovik series. I've been flying them for years.

I think it was you that got me onto IL-2 Sturmovik ... It's a bit different on the PS3 than on the PC .... gotta get a joystick tho ... flying the planes with the PS3 controller takes a lot more practise ... good thing I won't take up RC planes.... they'd cost me a fortune just rebuilding them :Laugh:

They make joysticks for the PS3. Saitek makes one, I know. I used my Saitek X52, but I had an Eagle Eye adapter that let me use mouse, keyboard & joystick with the PS3. I can't stand using controllers.

The PC version of IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is waaay better. It only costs like $10 now, and doesn't take a super PC to run it.

The PC version of IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is waaay better. It only costs like $10 now, and doesn't take a super PC to run it.

Haven't played it on the PC for quite a while. Got a new, wide monitor now so I should see what it's like on that. Seems to me tho that my joystick doesn't work so good anymore... haven't played games on the PC for a long, long time .... usually only get the urge around Christmas LOL.