IGNORED

Hold My Beer and Watch This!

FROG MAN

One of the local kids playing with the log truck again. Looks like another hold my beer and watch this moment. This was taken about 1/2 mile from my house. Looks like Jamie almost made her out on the highway. Had her chained down good to. I live on the No License No Insurance side of the County. Anything goes here least my insurance is paid up.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/ggrabose/Falls%20Mill/LocalLoggers.jpg

Is this the kind of thing the Big XII can expect you to drive to the games in Oklahoma next year? Or should we just hide the dump trucks 24 hours before the game??:think::stirthepot:

I wouldn't expect anything that mild if I were you.....:whistling::duck:

The Big 12 is about to become Interesting!!

Edited by Yammer Dan

Hey this is West Virginia. No problem getting her back on the ground. Just have your wife or neighbors wife climb on the front bumper.:rotf::rotf: Yes it was a Claypoole.:no-no-no:

Was Ramona with you, at the time of the Pic taking???? I don't think you will survive, if she sees your post. :stirthepot:

ROCKET

I DIDN'T TAKE THE PICTURE FOUND IT ON FACEBOOK FROM A NEIGHBOR. I WAS COMING HOME AND SEEN IT THOUGH.IT WAS A HILARIOUS SIGHT.

HAVE MAMAMO TELL YA ABOUT THE TIME WE WERE RIDING THE SCOOT AND CAME UPON THREE WOMEN PUSHING A CAR DOWN THE HIGHWAY. THEY WERE BENT OVER AND EACH ABOUT AN AXE HANDLE WIDE. HOW MANY WOMEN DOES IT TAKE TO FILL A HIGHWAY LANE WHITE LINE TO YELLOW ONLY THREE. I WAS TELLING HER OVER THE INTERCOME THEM THERE IS A GENUINE CORN FEED WV ARSE RIGHT THERE YES SIR.SHE WAS BACK THERE SCREAMING GERALD THEY CAN HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING WE WERE ONLY ABOUT 10 FT BEHIND THEM. THAT WAS HILARIOUS TO.:rotf::rotf::rotf:. DID YOU EVER WONDER WHY A COUNTRY BOY DRIVES A 1 TON PICKUP?:whistling: