IGNORED

You know who your neighbors are?

Red Ryder

Hey All, just thought this was kinda helpful if you want to know who your neighbors are. My Aunt & Uncle sent this to me, and living out in the country thought it was cool with the arial view. Later-

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/

Hey, just found out this is a older version, due not have a updated one, so names may have changed, Sorry. Later-

Edited by Red Ryder
not updated

I found my place by zooming out and in, the program can't find my place!! I have one of those addresses that half of the GPS's in the world can't find me. Try plugging in 52 Sunset Lane, Yorkshire or 52 Aristo Terrace, Arcade and see what you get...

Well see Bob there's your problem right there. You just don't know which address is yours so how do you suppose someone else is to know or find it. :stirthepot:

Larry

I found my place by zooming out and in, the program can't find my place!! I have one of those addresses that half of the GPS's in the world can't find me. Try plugging in 52 Sunset Lane, Yorkshire or 52 Aristo Terrace, Arcade and see what you get...

Yorkshire where...?

New York?

New Jersey?

??

It doesn't work for me at all, but then I don't have a street address. On the upside I already know the neighbours names, dogs name, truck make and colour, tractor, combine, etc....

With only 3 neighbours you don't get away with much around here.:whistling:

Hey There's more than 3 people in Camrose! I spent the winter of 96 there. Met most of the town just by going to the bar that's attached to the hotel there in town. Dunno if the place is still named Cadillac's or not. Maybe someday I'll get back there for the music festival.

Hey There's more than 3 people in Camrose! I spent the winter of 96 there. Met most of the town just by going to the bar that's attached to the hotel there in town. Dunno if the place is still named Cadillac's or not. Maybe someday I'll get back there for the music festival.

If you are in town you had better call or I will send the neighbours out after you!:rotf:

BTW, Cadillacs is still attached to the Norseman Inn, Big valley runs every year.

LOL I bet I'm still remembered too. I made the trip from Georgia to Camrose that winter to see a guy. I apparently shook up the town during my stay. Random people would walk to me and ask me to talk like the people from Gone with the Wind. Few people can understand what it's like to have someone walk up to you and say "Can you say something like you do back home?" Yeah, those were my young and stupid days. All I'll say is it's an adventure I'll never forget.

Worked for me shows all the neighbors that moved in vacant house has no name on it so we have the update version. It also shows that my oldest brother and my youngest brother live here with my wife! :confused24: Not sure where I live now as I am not listed.