IGNORED

Upcoming Trip To Florida, Meet Up?

bongobobny

Becky and I are driving to Florida at the end of the month via I79, I77, I26 and I95. If you are somewhat near this route and want to meet up for a cup of Joe, a meal, etc let me know. We are NOT particularly looking for accomodations as we pretty much plan on spending time in hotels but would love to at least say hi on the way down and back. We are leaving Tuesday Jan 24th and are arriving in Boca Raton FL Friday. We are taking an 8 day cruise leaving Saturday from Ft Lauderdale. When we get back we have friends and relatives to visit in Florida for a couple of days and then heading back on a Monday. respond here or by PM...

Becky and I are driving to Florida at the end of the month via I79, I77, I26 and I95. If you are somewhat near this route and want to meet up for a cup of Joe, a meal, etc let me know. We are NOT particularly looking for accomodations as we pretty much plan on spending time in hotels but would love to at least say hi on the way down and back. We are leaving Tuesday Jan 24th and are arriving in Boca Raton FL Friday. We are taking an 8 day cruise leaving Saturday from Ft Lauderdale. When we get back we have friends and relatives to visit in Florida for a couple of days and then heading back on a Monday. respond here or by PM...

Do you need help carrying the luggage? I'm free...lol :cool10:

Hey Bob - We're leaving for florida on the 27th or 28th. we'll be in Chassahowitzka until the 7th or 8th of February. The dates are kinda iffy because - well just because.

btw - chazz is directly West of Orlando on the Gulf coast -

I may go down to Winter Haven for a day - maybe not ( see the second sentence )

OK sounds like we have aq few people to visit along the way! Hoping to meet up with Skid Tuesday evening and we are staying at a Best Western in Summersville,WV. Hope to be near Florida Wednesday night. Joe, on the way back we will be stopping to visit the wife's older sister in Bluffton to the south of you. Maybe we can get together either Wednesday afternoon or on the way back. We want to make Boca Ratton by Thursday night to the wife's younger sister where we are staying until Saturday morning. I'll try to meet up with you Florida people either Thursday or on the way back!

OK so the first evening is planned!! We will meet up with Skid and Yammer Dan somewhere in WV early evening and are spending the night in WV. If anyone else in the area wants to stop by the hotel to say hi you are welcome to do so!

Day 2 should take us probably in SC. May consider meeting up with etcwjioe that evening if not on the way home seeing as we are staying overnight a little south of him on the way home at Becky's older sister's place. We might stop in Charlotte to visit our "adopted" biker chick daughter (friend of the family) for a late lunch. I'll figure out what schedule is going to work for you Florida Folks!!