IGNORED

The bike of a life time may have to go.

slick97spirit

I haven't been on much lately. Lots of things going on. Bad thing is the MM may have to go on the market. Not sure yet. I'm gonna hang on to it as long as possible but it's just another of the same old stories that I've read about on this forum so many times. Health issues and hard times have landed in Southeast Missouri.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Sincerely,

Ken

aka slick97spirit

Here's wishing you a Healthy & PROSPEROUS new year in 2012. Keep the old girl if you can. I just got my MM a year ago & I know how you can get quickly attached to a chunk of iron, plastic & rubber. Keep us up to date & don't stay in silence because we care & want to know. We're with you!

I have been there Ken, had to sell a couple of them including my new '08 right before I lost my job. They come and go, but I know how you feel about her, it was hard watching mine go. I do hope the new year is good for you and you can keep her. I really do like the MM's and if I could, I would have one. Take care of yourself and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Appreciate it guys. You've all been the best bunch I've ever run across on the WWW for sure.

Who knows what God has in store maybe he'll let me keep the big blonde.

Heck with the big blonde, just hang on to the bike!!!

I hope everything works out for you, I've been through tough times and I know they can be scary. You've got a good group of folks here you can lean on at any time. Best wishes and may the good lord be with you.

Sad to read of you guys going thru these tough times. I came thisclose to being in your shoes back in 06. It took me a year of struggling with no job before I could see some light at the end of the tunnel. Prior to that I too was considering selling my bike.

Bottom line, do what you have to do. There's always other bikes to be had. :080402gudl_prv: Larry

Sorry to hear about the bad times. I had a run of it myself and still not out of the woods but hanging on. This last year has been a rough one. Wife was laid off in June, she was rehired in September thank goodness, I was diagnosed with cancer, went through a round of radiation treatments and still ongoing treatments for now, wife is having still another surgury next Friday, many in a row for her and now a biopsy for possible cancer. I am lucky to have my military retirement and benifits even though they are getting smaller every day. Hang in there, maybe things will turn around for you this year' good luck and keep us posted.