IGNORED

One Last M & E 2011 - Houston

pktexas

Sending out invite to all who want to come this Sat at Noon for BBQ at Goode Company on 290NW just past 1960. Same place as previous meets. Come out and introduce yourself to DAVE77459 again. He was missed since being TDY to Joplin, Mo for the last 6 months. And it looks like a good day for riding, Dave is way behind. See ya there.

Here is several links to Location of Goode Company BBQ.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?source=s_q&f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=goode+company&sll=29.9076,-95.608625&sspn=0.007886,0.011094&ie=UTF8&hq=goode+company&hnear=&cid=12352199228659952764&ll=29.921613,-95.608521&spn=0.190439,0.324097&z=11&iwloc=A&vpsrc=6&oi=map_misc&ct=api_logo]Google Maps[/ame]

http://www.goodecompany.com/our-restaurants/goode-company-bar-b-q/locations/20102-northwest-frwy.html

Edited by pktexas
Add Location

Thinking about maybe joining y'all. But I can't find the place. Did a search on Goode Company and got four hits around Houston. Did a search on 1960 and got a zillion hits mostly "oldies music" :confused24:

Art, I updated the post with links and location of the meet. Have a nice ride, see you Sat.

Nice to see so much interest!

Anyone interested in hitting the gun range before or after lunch? My wife is itching to pull the trigger. :)

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hot+Wells+Public+Shooting+Rng,+24815+NW+Freeway,+Cypress,+TX+77433&hl=en&sll=29.956385,-95.682002&sspn=0.003444,0.004919&vpsrc=0&hq=Hot+Wells+Public+Shooting+Rng,&hnear=24815+Northwest+Fwy,+Cypress,+Texas+77433&t=h&z=17]Hot Wells Public Shooting Rng, 24815 NW Freeway, Cypress, TX 77433 - Google Maps[/ame]

Anyone interested in hitting the gun range before or after lunch? My wife is itching to pull the trigger. :)

Hot Wells Public Shooting Rng, 24815 NW Freeway, Cypress, TX 77433 - Google Maps

Iam interested, Mollie & I went out on Xmas eve for some target practice, so maybe New Years eve also. Will check and get back to you later today. About to get off in a few hours and go on a Patriot Guard mission on the north end.

BTW, you don't have to hold the targets for Jamie do you. LOL.

We plan to be there to meet everyone. I'm sorta new

csmbrak

Welcome to the group. Look forward to meeting you. Looks like its going to be a good day for riding. And the best thing to meet and eat with everyone. See everyone tomorrow at high noon.

I have shot there many times. Everything is outdoors. Watch the sand in the parking lot...:biker:

This is shaping up nicely, good idea to have 1 last M&E for the year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again

:banana: Dave, do they rent guns there at this range?

I don't know if they do. I guess at this point, let's meet for lunch and go afterwards if there's a hankering.

Dave