IGNORED

Venture nostalgia

Condor

While poking thru my Venture Files I ran across some very cool Venture Touring Society articles. I don't even remember where I found them, but it's getting cold and for some the riding season is gone. This might give you a little fuel to keep the Venture Fire burning thru the winter. This is the first of 5 installments. Enjoy!!

I think I also have every magazine that they ever published. Well...the magazines actually belong to Rick Butler and I assume that he will want them back someday. :)

Possession is 9/10ths of the law with the other 1/10th depending on the faster motorcycle or biggest gun....:detective:

Cool. I think I've got pins from every VTS International Rally up till a few years ago. I think I also have every magazine that they ever published. Well...the magazines actually belong to Rick Butler and I assume that he will want them back someday. :)

:sign20: :sign20::sign20:

While poking thru my Venture Files I ran across some very cool Venture Touring Society articles. I don't even remember where I found them, but it's getting cold and for some the riding season is gone. This might give you a little fuel to keep the Venture Fire burning thru the winter. This is the first of 5 installments. Enjoy!!

Looking forward to some more copies.

Thanks for the effort.

I probably had all of them at one time but they got thrown out.

BOO

Thanks, Jack for the reminder. It prompted me to find my pdf copies of the Venture Touring Society publications. Then I remembered where I got my copies. Go here: http://www.mtariders.com/v3/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=51&Itemid=70

for old AdVenture magazines as well as Venture Road and the current MTA Motorcycle Roads