IGNORED

Hub Cap for 8" wheel

mabeline

I've seen a few different ideas for hub caps on 8" wheels. Don't know if anybody has tried this. I had a front hub cap from my semi kicking around, it measures 8 3/4" same as the outside lip of 8" wheel. There's a small gap between the wheel and the cap about an 1/8" but it's really hard to pull back off. Can't give it the acid run right now( few to many icy patches).

that really dresses it up, I hope it works well.

brian

The hub cap was only $12.75 so I ain't losing much if it won't stay on. Spent my money on dumber things. I think the tabs are a little long, I might try grinding them down a bit. I was going to try the golf cart caps but read here somewhere that the hub sticks out to far.

• 2 months later...
The hub cap was only $12.75 so I ain't losing much if it won't stay on. Spent my money on dumber things. I think the tabs are a little long, I might try grinding them down a bit. I was going to try the golf cart caps but read here somewhere that the hub sticks out to far.

Where???:confused24:

Where???:confused24:[/quote

Pretty much any truck stop or truck dealer ( peterbilt, freightliner ) should have them.

Probably cheaper on your side of the 49th too. Bring along a measuring tape I think there are a few different sizes. 8 3/4" to the tabs.

i tried the golf cart hub caps, and they did not fit, like you said the hub sticks out to far,, i have bearing buddys on my trailer, that maybe the reason, warmbiker, good luck,:confused24: