IGNORED

A little cheer for Robin

steamer

She's probably going to kill me for this. This morning I took her to Rochester General for a check up on her heart. They found 2 stent had collapsed. The Dr. did her Roto Rooter Thing and replaced them with 2 new supercharged stents, so she will be better then new. She is Still in the Hospital and she has her note pad with her, So please send her a little cheer. She really doesn't like this sort of thing, So lay it on good and thick.

So glad to hear they found a problem before it became a serious problem. After just meeting you both this year it would be a shame to not be friends for a lonnnnggg time. Get better so you too can be on that trike and riding with us again. PB&J Phil Lepel.

"Big Tom is alright"? Robin, I am glad that you are on here posting this morning but apparently you are on some pretty heavy pain killers. "Big Tom is alright"?

I recommend another day in bed. I am glad that they found the problem and got it taken care of. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

"Big Tom is alright"? Robin, I am glad that you are on here posting this morning but apparently you are on some pretty heavy pain killers. "Big Tom is alright"?

I recommend another day in bed. I am glad that they found the problem and got it taken care of. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Robin didn't say Big Tom was alright. She said, in reply to a question from Big Tom 'about Robin's finger,( you had to be there to know what that is all about) That her finger is OK. after all we all know That Big Tom Is NOT alright. :rasberry:

This is rocknrobin. Tom i still love you. Home from hospital and gonna drive bob crazy. Can't go back to work til the 21st.:clap2:

ok, all is forgiven.....I love you guys too...now spend a little time and set up your own members page so I know who is writing the messages under steamer...come on now ...time to update ROCKNROBIN !!! :fnd_(16): PS ...PUT THAT FINGER BACK WHERE IT BELONGS !!!!