IGNORED

Rick Mercer at Agribition

friesman

Most Canadians will recognize Rick Mercer as the CBC's host that visits everywhere in Canada taking a humourous and interesting look at us Canucks doing the strange things in our day to day lives. He was in town about 2 weeks ago for the Canada Western Agribition, (Canada's Largest Livstock Show) and this is his time spent learning about the cattle industry.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Rick_Mercer_Report/1233563683/ID=2174348192

Brian

I loved it!!!!

"Did I just buy a goat?"

:rotfl::rotfl:

I used to go to animal auctions when I had a hobby beef farm.

One time I brought 2 200 lb pigs home in the back of my suburban. Just spread out a tarp and loaded them in.

If they went wild I would have been in trouble...they were right behind the front seats with nothing in between.

You mean this guy...??

[ATTACH]62615[/ATTACH]

I noticed he put on some weight since the last time I saw him,,, figures,,,

Ya well, anyways, it takes all kinds.

Lucky everybody don't like the same thing or person,, for in that case all the guys would be want to be married to MY wife!!!

Most Canadians will recognize Rick Mercer as the CBC's host that visits everywhere in Canada taking a humourous and interesting look at us Canucks doing the strange things in our day to day lives. He was in town about 2 weeks ago for the Canada Western Agribition, (Canada's Largest Livstock Show) and this is his time spent learning about the cattle industry.

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/The_Rick_Mercer_Report/1233563683/ID=2174348192

Brian

That was great... I really enjoyed that....:clap2:

I noticed he put on some weight since the last time I saw him,,, figures,,,

Ya well, anyways, it takes all kinds.

Lucky everybody don't like the same thing or person,, for in that case all the guys would be want to be married to MY wife!!!

Now why would that be? Heck, I'm already married to one ... two of them would be the death of me! :rotfl: :rotf: :rotfl: