IGNORED

ATTEN: West Coast Venture Rider Members

Condor

This is just a feeler to see how many VR members from the west coast.... Vancouver, Washington, Oregon, NorCal, SoCal, Nev, Arizona would be interested in doing a 'weekend' Venture West V in 2012. No specific place or dates, just would like to know of any interest at this time. I'll try to do a poll... did one a long time ago but can't remember exactely how I did it.... Meanwhile your post will work.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might even get a couple of us Rocky Mtn peoples. When and where would play into it for me, but I'm interested in how it goes.

Dave

Ya know youse guys would be more than welcome, but it would be a heck of a ride from SLC for just a 2 nighter.... :bikersmilie:

I would love to be able to get down to see you all again. With Kruisn the Koots in July and some other commitments, I cant see my cash stretching down as far as the west coast,.. but I hope you guys have a fantastic time!

I would love to be able to do the trip on a bike that would get me home some time though.....:whistling:

Ya never know when one of them Wisconsin boys might show up either. As you can see, I've got two states to fill in on that left coast yet.

Later, Scooter Bob

That certainly would do it Bob.... You don't see too many full maps...

We'll pick a date that won't bump heads with the International, The Kooteneys, The StarBQ in Nevada, or Maintenence Day. Most of these are in June and July. So it'll probably be in the August/Sept time zone, and it'll be a long weekend. Friday, Saturday, and back to the barn on Sunday. So that's not going to leave a lot of room for any long distance travel unless someone was already planing on being in the area on vacation. It's still up in the air as far as anything carved in stone yet. This thread is basically to give us an idea of where to hold it, and that's basically going to be on how much interest we get out of SoCal.