IGNORED

1/2 off Clearview shields

Wolf

I just got off the phone with Mark, the 50% applies to all bikes for in stock only. Regardless of what the facebook ad says.

Though the shield I want is not in stock, he offered me 15% off. I think I am going to order an extra large and a shorty.

There number is 1-800-798-6089

I just got off the phone with Mark, the 50% applies to all bikes for in stock only. Regardless of what the facebook ad says.

Though the shield I want is not in stock, he offered me 15% off. I think I am going to order an extra large and a shorty.

There number is 1-800-798-6089

Great!! I emailed them ... hoping to get one for my Wing.

Hey, is the 50% off good for the already discounted scratched shields which are in stock ?

Had to ask, Mike

I emailed them and asked for some clarification as well. Here's what Mark had to say:

The 50% discount off the retail is on our "new discounted inventory" - shields with minor cosmetic issues that most customers can rarely see. On new "perfect" shields, we have a 20% discount if the shield is in stock or 15% if we have to put the shield through production.

Ya, I just bought one too. XL Grey tint and a vent. $191.40 shipped. Thanks for letting me know about it. I am new to the form, but I can already see it will be a big help!

Welcome!

And this is proof positive that $12 spent returns much more than that in savings!

Guys,

With the Clearview shields being made from Lucite rather than Lexan, with some Novis plastic polish, you can remove scratches and buff them back to their original luster. So buying a scratched shield from them is a great deal if it's the size you want.

Hope this helps,

Rick

Hey, is the 50% off good for the already discounted scratched shields which are in stock ?

Had to ask, Mike

• 2 weeks later...

I too took advantage of this sale and as the previous poster noted, the vent's $59 is added on after the 50% is taken off of the ORIGINAL price, not the already discounted price. The shield I got was marked down 30% due to the flaw I have yet to find. So instead of 30%, it was changed to 50%. I originally thought the 50% would be off the price as listed on the site, but that is not the case. Still a real nice deal, for a good shield.

Ex

I received my w/s Friday and installed it yesterday. According to Clearview, there is a 1" scratch appx 2" down and 3" left of center.

Gosh ... they got better eyes than I do! LOL ... well, I can see it but it is so faint it's almost not there.

• 3 weeks later...
I received my w/s Friday and installed it yesterday. According to Clearview, there is a 1" scratch appx 2" down and 3" left of center.

Gosh ... they got better eyes than I do! LOL ... well, I can see it but it is so faint it's almost not there.

I finally peeled the protective coatings off of mine today and looked for the "damage"... it's incredible that they allowed this shield to go for half its normal price. The thing is in excellent condition to say the least. Yes, I can see and (barely) feel the scratch (about 1.5" long, nowhere near the centerline of vision), but it's so insignificant as to not be an issue at all. What a steal! It was a great idea to bring this sale to the site's attention- I'll bet Clearview got a surge of unexpected business as a result. :clap2: