IGNORED

Bah hum bug !!!!

BIG TOM

Big Tom - I just checked the 10 day forecast for me and Linda. Average 78 degrees, 10% chance of rain. :clap2:

Did I mention that we're leaving for Australia Tuesday afternoon ? :innocent-emoticon:

Sure......... kick a man when he's down..........:buttkick:

So where are you and taters moving to when you retire Tom? I'm sure it's gonna be south just how far south will you be going? Then that nasty white stuff will be a thing of the past.

Margaret

When I retire, it can snow all it wants...I'm not leaving my house for 5 months.......

Tom, so sorry to hear about your four letter word "SNOW" problem here in Minnesota it has been a nice 65 degrees and I was out mowing my lawn hopefully for the last time.

Can't wit for the seasons to change so I can go ice fishing again it has been many years due to the warm weather.

These lies are only for your benefit Tom.. good luck with that snow. :stickpoke:

Woke up to a dusting of S......:bang head: "I HATE S.......":bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Tom I feel for you..... :crying: I hate the white sxxx. Squid can we (Tom and I) come and visit you.

I should have been born in Texas:scorched:

. . and did I ask you to what part of Australia you are heading?

BIG country but you never know - I might run in to you (figuratively speaking of course.)

Melbourne, will be there on the 8th for a week then up to Sydney for a couple days. It's supposed to be a business trip but you know how fishing always interferes with business

Where ya goin ? if you're in the area PLEASE give me a call 330-754-5640 or call the Best Western Travel Inn 61-3-93477922

I'm just dying to go to an Outback Restaurant in Australia. :thumbsup: