IGNORED

I could see CupCake IN THIS

dray

:doh::rotf::rotf: Why were all the women wearing surgical masks? They afraid of catching something from the driver or just keeping the bugs outta their teeth.... Yea, I think Brad would fit right in wearing one of those.

I see quite a lot of Asian women wearing surgical masks. I started seeing them around the Bird Flu time. Perhaps they think it keeps them safe.

Chief...your the smartest one in the bunch, as for the rest of you...payback is a b%&ch

HEY!!!

Dont be lumpin me in with the rest of this bunch;

Im being good, just setting back and watching

your lill buddy

Dray:rasberry:

There are various sizes to shirts nowadays,, small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge, xxxlarge, and then there is TENT. Now why did I think of that just now???

I wonder if we was looking at the small version or the larger version, could it be that they make one for some VentureRiders?

There are various sizes to shirts nowadays,, small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge, xxxlarge, and then there is TENT. Now why did I think of that just now???

I wonder if we was looking at the small version or the larger version, could it be that they make one for some VentureRiders?

so Carl your sayin there is a size larger than TENT called VentureRiders; Is it made with SPANDEX?:big-grin-emoticon: Not that id want to see it mind you:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Anonymuos