IGNORED

I rode today

Panjandrum

i rode today too...we had a high of 6 celcious here in toronto. was quite comfortable in a long sleeve shirt with leather jacket on and long johns, of course. have heated grips.. that helped a bit, i guess. some of my friends have put away their bikes since beginning of november. i have been riding almost daily except when it rains. i think there may still be a couple of riding days coming up, before i have to put the bike away for the winter.:banana:

... but time committments limited my miles. Cook in 30's today and until latter part of next week; then out again. I firmly believe we are safer riders in winter when we pick carefully our riding days for pavement safety, PLUS ride in full gear (which I use almost all year round here in CO). Come see our great state, let me know and we'll hitch a few together.

JackZ:fingers-crossed-emo And just waiting for the next ride! Just like all of us, Huh?

Jz

I rode Dec 1st (yesterday) also..and I rode today...34 degrees this morning..

I am with you ... with the heated clothes..

A VR friend from TN :whistling: gave me a heated vest a couple years ago..

Man it works GREAT....!!

Cant thank him enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:

Man it works GREAT....!!

Man it works GREAT....!!

Man it works GREAT....!!

Eck, was you still cold when you posted this. Appears you were still shaking:rotf:

I was not able to ride yesterday...winds in the 75 to 102 mph range. But I rode this morning to work it was a balmy 28* F. After riding all winter last year with out a faring, riding the Venture is almost like riding in a car. No cold blast to the face and my fingers don't go numb.

rode 130 miles today 45degs, have a group ride tomorrow to visit a vets home in wilmore ky for a Christmas outing over 250 vets men and women there some never see anyone other then our group all yr long, really sad but they love seeing the "bikers" roll in a couple times a yr, ride safe and stay alert all, steve any one in the area that wants to can meet us there the vets would love the company

Edited by w.s.wells
just adding info

It was 15 degrees F when I left for work yesterday morning. Before I was ready to head home it had started up with some light flurries. Got some strange looks on the way home in the afternoon.

It was high 20's today and not too bad out.

But, looking at the forecast for Saturday.....might be the end of my season here. It's supposed to start raining around 1 AM and then turn to snow through Sunday. Once they start with the liquid salt they are using the bike stays in the garage.

Been a good run this year. Started riding mid March and it's December 2nd today. Not bad for a Nebraska riding season. Eight months around here is pretty decent.

Not to mention the gas money I saved not driving the car. Only put about 200 miles on it this summer and that was only in the last few weeks.

Mike