IGNORED

Way too much rain

Gary N.

We've had way too much rain this year. All previous records have been broken for this area. We got another 3" down pour today. Here's a view of the golf course next to us. The little patch of green, centre right, is all that's left of the 16th green. The view is looking north up the 17th fair way. Normally the river is no more than a small creek on the other side of that tree line but when we get this much rain it turns into a real river. I'm guessing that the water is as much as 15 or more feet deep in some spots.

311418_10150436969262022_834047021_8426798_1702603630_n.jpg

dont feel bad Gary. were in flood warnings for the next few days and tonight it turned to freezing rain then snow as of now about 7 inches on the ground wet and heavy its your rain going up north then turning back across us here from the bay:doh:

I had a big water puddle yesterday in my back yard which is very rare here. Yep flood warnings all over wherever there's a creek flowing, especially in the downriver areas near Lake Erie.

Got up this morn to just a trace of snow on the ground and may get more by tonight.

Winter is upon us now. :-(

Larry