IGNORED

Air mixture screw

Last weekend, I pulled the carbs to clean the jets (both sets). Pilots were clogged, mains were fine.

Started the mixture screws at 3 turns out from seated.

Question: Is there a recommendation on WHICH CARB to begin the mixture adjustment process?

I've review numerous threads regarding the adjustment process, but no mention of which carb to begin with. Does it matter?

Question: Does the idle adjustment affect all four carbs? Or does turning the idle adjustment screw adjust one carb, then the others "synch-up" to it?

Last weekend, I pulled the carbs to clean the jets (both sets). Pilots were clogged, mains were fine.

Started the mixture screws at 3 turns out from seated.

Question: Is there a recommendation on WHICH CARB to begin the mixture adjustment process?

I've review numerous threads regarding the adjustment process, but no mention of which carb to begin with. Does it matter?

Question: Does the idle adjustment affect all four carbs? Or does turning the idle adjustment screw adjust one carb, then the others "synch-up" to it?

Since they are all adjusted the same... 3 out.. It doesn't make any difference which one you want to start with. One setting will not effect the other...