Kelly Wilson ( WilsonTAMU83 ) is in the Hospital under going tests for severe stomach pain, he went in to the ER Sat night and they are running every test that can to try and figure out what is going on, so far they havn`t found anything. please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers, and send a extra up for the doctors to be able to figure this out.

Thanks,

It is quite a shock to open a prayers requested post and find that your friends are indeed being themselves - a lot of very caring folks!

I just got home from the hospital this afternoon, less my gall bladder. I hope that fixes the problem.

Thanks to everyone for making this a special place to learn about bikes but just as important a place where people do still care about people!

Humbeled,

Kelly Wilson

Kelly, glad to see your back home, and so hope that this fixes the problem...if not, you still have a few Organs that can be removed!! LOL If ya`ll need anything I`m just a phone call away!! Take it easy and heal fast.

K

It is quite a shock to open a prayers requested post and find that your friends are indeed being themselves - a lot of very caring folks!

I just got home from the hospital this afternoon, less my gall bladder. I hope that fixes the problem.

Thanks to everyone for making this a special place to learn about bikes but just as important a place where people do still care about people!

Humbeled,

Kelly Wilson