IGNORED

Garmin 1390

GolfVenture

Any one have any opinions on this Garmin 1390. I was especially interested in the blue tooth feature. Radio Shack has them for 129.99 LMT. Not sure if it is a refurbished one or not.

Also anyone purchased one of these GN032 + WPCS2 Bike Mount & Case, Garmin Nuvi 1390T 1690 from ebay. It is not water proof, but was interested in its capabilities of working the touchscreen through the plastic face case?

Any one have any opinions on this Garmin 1390. I was especially interested in the blue tooth feature. Radio Shack has them for 129.99 LMT. Not sure if it is a refurbished one or not.

Also anyone purchased one of these GN032 + WPCS2 Bike Mount & Case, Garmin Nuvi 1390T 1690 from ebay. It is not water proof, but was interested in its capabilities of working the touchscreen through the plastic face case?

Programing looks a lot like my c50 Streetpilot only with a few more buttons and whistles. Should be a good one... On the mount make sure you have enough room on the round part of the bar. The clamp looks like it might be a little too wide. 1stGens aren't very generous with mounting area in front of the brake or clutch master.... http://www8.garmin.com/buzz/demos/1390interactive/