IGNORED

Riding at 15 Degrees

viragofan

Went out riding this weekend up here in Fargo ND, only 15 degrees outside with a 20 mph wind. I took the 05 RSTD and boy was it fun. I love the bike the wind coverage. I wanted to ride more but had work to do. So Thanksgiving will be the next time out.

God did I say I love this bike.

Went out riding this weekend up here in Fargo ND, only 15 degrees outside with a 20 mph wind. I took the 05 RSTD and boy was it fun. I love the bike the wind coverage. I wanted to ride more but had work to do. So Thanksgiving will be the next time out.

God did I say I love this bike.

Well with past few winters having a foot snow and below 0 degree temps before Thanksgiving this is a great bonus, even if we have to ride in 15 degree weather, I know I will be out Thanksgiving if the weatherman in the local paper is even close to his 55 degree prediction don't know if I will make time to eat Turkey, I will be taking advantage of the weather. :cool10:

Edited by MLCRIDER

Well Annie my screen name stays, the Virago is my first love and like my one and only wife will be with me forever. (To much a Frankenstien now, labor of love).

But the wife loves as do I the RSTD?

MLC nice thing about Thanksgiving "LEFTOVERS". Ride and have fun.

PS Next Year we need to deck the bikes out for the parade of lights. Might even bring my dad's Ural with the sidecar down so he can ride backwards with the X-Mas lights blinking.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, I will post again, or is that ride again?

Oh well at my age at least I have my good looks, talk'n the bike not me.