IGNORED

Ruger sr9c

adventurer 08

If I remember correctly, some years ago wasn't it Ruger that dropped (or wanted to drop) medical insurance on employees that rode motorcycles? I don't remember the details or the final outcome, I think it was being watched/written about by the AMA.

My Dad has the P series I know there is a lot of differences between it and the SR but I didn't care for it and I like Rugers . I know its not made in the USA but I really like my Springfield XD. Kinda like bikes it is a personal choice and what job you want it to do.

Can we talk guns here or is it taboo

Guess I should have stayed in my cage :stirthepot:

You should try owning a Taurus 24/7 and trying to explain to people that the trigger is supposed to feel that way. It's a double action or single action trigger depending on how the firing pin is set.

You should try owning a Taurus 24/7 and trying to explain to people that the trigger is supposed to feel that way. It's a double action or single action trigger depending on how the firing pin is set.

I have an OSS 24/7 .45 long slide and a 24/7 G2 9mm Compact. Both are great guns.

Edited by BuddyRich

I carried a S&W model 9 for years. Moved to the Ruger P90 .45 a few years back. Loved the feel of S&W and was happy with it but wanted a heavier caliber. The P90 is a nice piece but barely concealable. I looked at the SR9C and used it at the range but I got to say, if you have big hands....... it will probably bite ya. Double handed grip can be a little tricky if you want to keep all your skin.

I used to concern myself with how much ammo I had loaded. I finally realized if I needed more than one shot I needed more practice. But these days that depends on how many targets you have. :whistling:

As stated, these are all different animals. Whatever is comfortable in YOUR hand is the one that you will be happy with.

:2cents: Mike