IGNORED

im about to become a trial member?

oldgoat

If Don hadn't renewed your membership either I or someone else would have done it for you. :thumbsup2: We're not going to let you get away this easy you know.

:080402gudl_prv: to you.

Larry

I was ready to pull the trigger on his renewal until I saw Don had taken care of it.

Thanks Don....We all know where your heart is Bro!

Boomer.....proud to be a member here.

Folks, I've said it before but it's worth repeating. I would NEVER want anybody to leave here due to financial hardships. Anybody who is truly in a position where they simply don't have the money to renew need only send me a PM.

If ya could extend that offer to cover the cost of chrome goodies I'd be one happy camper.....:rotf:

Boomer....who wonders if having a mental hardship qualifies him fer anything....:whistling:

If ya could extend that offer to cover the cost of chrome goodies I'd be one happy camper.....:rotf:

Boomer....who wonders if having a mental hardship qualifies him fer anything....:whistling:

:rotf::rotf::bowdown::bowdown::rotf::rotf:Some day I have to ride to Loozeeannerrrrrr just to meet you Boomer. You are the best Don

I heard he was working on a passport for Next year, Right Boomer ? :stirthepot:

Brad

Paperwork and all fees have been paid for mah Passport....de Gubbermint folks say I should have it by the end of December.:cool10:

Brad if we do the Oberlin Run we just may end up being yer house guests for a couple of days and get to see some of your Country.:cool10:

Boomer.....who sez he's gonna cross de Border LEGALLY.

Paperwork and all fees have been paid for mah Passport....de Gubbermint folks say I should have it by the end of December.:cool10:

Brad if we do the Oberlin Run we just may end up being yer house guests for a couple of days and get to see some of your Country.:cool10:

Boomer.....who sez he's gonna cross de Border LEGALLY.

Stay long enough to go to the Pork in the Pines on Labor Day in Sept. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Stay long enough to go to the Pork in the Pines on Labor Day in Sept. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Not a bad idea Bubber!! I'd like to do PIP next year just for the pleasure of meeting you.:cool10:

Boomer....who sez his lady Donna is quickly becoming an experienced passenger and loves to ride....even wit de pygmies yapping fer DQ stops all de time.:whistling: