IGNORED

What got to me this summer!!!!!!

Ottawa

Yes bad drivers get us all, 2 and 4 wheelers alike but sometimes it the little things that bend the the branch to the limit . Just one thing I really hate!! The metal bridges that I have to cross from time to time that grab your bike and seem to toss you around. You know the ones that with the rectangle grid pattern that tend to span , at great heights I must ad!:shock3:, rivers and such. Last time I was on such a bridge it had one lane gone for construction and, not being overly excited about heights would explain why I felt like screeming like a little girl!!! :whistling:

There is an open grid metal bridge near here which I hate. It grabs the front wheel. It is also single lane and I have had cars come across while I have been half way. I also hate the worn wooden bridges that are well worn and very slippery, also mostly one lane.

Heights and bridges are not my forte,,,, try the Mac in Mich,,,,, but if you have Avon Venoms or Dunlop Elite III then it's a WHOLE LOT BETTER.

There is an open grid metal bridge near here which I hate. It grabs the front wheel. It is also single lane and I have had cars come across while I have been half way. I also hate the worn wooden bridges that are well worn and very slippery, also mostly one lane.

Same decking on the Mac as on the Johnston st bridge in Victoria. But the Mac is much higher, longer (miles) & can be quite interesting riding with the crosswinds. :2cents:

try the Mac in Mich,,,,,

Oh my gosh! I rode that several years ago. I was "puckered" so tight I had nothing but prune juice for the next 3 days! I tried not to look down but I couldn't help myself and to think I paid to do it! I don't remember but either the two inside or two oustside lanes are paved.