IGNORED

Farewell...and Thank YOU!!

rumboogy

IF, and that is a big if, I ever was to get another bike other than another Venture. I would STILL stay on here just as long as they would have me. To me this site is not about the bikes as much as about the good, kind hearted, give the shirt off their back type of people.

I have met some of the best people on this site and am PROUD to call them friends! As far as I can tell it does NOT matter WHAT you ride, (just so it is not a 1st gen.) :whistling: :witch_brew: Ooops, sorry, :8: I mean as long as you ride!

But if you feel as though you must go, just remember you will be welcomed back any time. :thumbsup2:

Bryan

Can you say............ HOTEL CALIFORNIA

I have a GW as well as a 1st Gen. The wife enjoys the GW because of the ride. If I am solo I perfer the 1st Gen. Having said that I have stopped in to other sites and see lots of bickering etc and not much info exchange. This is the first site I stop at. I have met people I would never have met, and I have friends I have never met and might never meet. I don't think there is any other site which is as friendly and has members who are as knowledgeable and ready to help. No one cares what you ride. You can check out but never leave

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: My son rides a Harley and is a member here. He has

made friends and no one cares what he rides. After the first International he went to they said if he didn't join, they would hunt him down and force him to cough up the money. If you haven't figured it out yet........STICK AROUND. You already know you will not find a better bunch of people. And we will still help you with whatever we can, be it help on the road or ride info for somewhere you are planning on riding to....:wow:find that on another forum......

We need all the Arkies here to stick togethe
r

What Yammer said were not as close but still neighbors Arkansas is not that big and were already out numbered. Hope your happy with your new ride and enjoy it and if you haven't figured out yet that we all want you to stay :bang head: well I dunno about you. How do you expect to have any meets and eats. You need any VR support for your Victory just call If I can't come get you I'm sure someone will and if its the twelve bucks I will pay it just to see that little Arkansas flag flying in the corner. Whatever you decide Good Luck to you and Happy Trails.

Vincent

Dang IT ya'll. I just wanted to show my respect for the great people here and the valuable information you have given me (and many others).

I didn't intend for it to be a farewell party. NOW you all have to live with the GUILT TRIP you have laid on me for departing this site by living at least another year with me here.

Yes, I resubscribed for another year. Seriously though, I know my participation will not be as great as it has in the past, but there are so few GOOD SITES out there, I would feel like I was abandoning something so good if I didn't stay a while longer.

Thank you all for your generous and kind comments.

Again thanks to you too Don.

Wally

We have a Cross Country in Our Garage and the Wife loves it, I have only gotten to ride it a couple of times. But I am very impressed with the power, the handling, the comfort of the Stock Seat, The victory dealership in our area is all about the customer, they make you feel like an old family friend. If I ever grow up I might consider a cross country tourer, well maybe I will take the wife's hand me downs and she can get a new bike. LOL. Here here to this being one of the most interactive fun sites I frequent. OH By the way we did by the Custom made handlebars from Victory of Santa Barbara. What a difference that made for my wifes riding comfort.

Walley I, like you, have left the Venture after 10 yrs of good service. I sold my 86 Venture to my son and still my mouth waters when I hear it fire up. I now ride a BMW K1200 LT which I love but also love the guys on here and can't seem to leave this site. It seems to be habit forming. Glad you descided to hang around. I am also a member of Walley's Arkie Biker site.

We feel we found the group of friends we always wanted but never seemed to find. Just because you have a Victory doesn't mean you have to leave us. It's a choice. One thing I've learned on this site....it's not about what you ride, it's about the ride. Noone cares that you don't have a Venture anymore, just that you still enjoy riding.

:sign yeah that: When I read your post what Gawildkat said so eloquently expressed exactly what I was thinking........ Thank you Kat for your heart felt voice.

I just bought a Chrysler Sebring convertible.... You don't see me running of to some Chrysler or Sebring or Convertible forum somewhere....... I figure if I have a problem with the topless cage someone on this site will be able and willing to help me anyway... even though it's not a Yamaha or a Venture or a what ever W.G.A.F. Because that is the kind of people they/We are.

What I have learned and gained on this site goes so much farther than brand loyalty....... It more about the value of true friends with good hearts who care and do for each other. Try and find that on the other bickering forums. $12.00 aside I have paid alot more and benefited far, far, less.

Good luck with your Victory, It's a nice bike but, regardless I predict that you'll be back to Ventureriders.org

I'm not saying I'm just saying