IGNORED

Please keep Hipshot in your prayers and/or thoughts

I just received a private message from Bisquit regarding John Nelson (Hipshot). This is all that I know at this time. Please keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers. Just wanted to let you guys know John is in the hospital in Victoria Tx. They're keeping him sedated. They have him on a breathing machine. His doctor has had him on oxygen for several weeks now. He has to fight for every breath. Saw him yesterday, he's resting comfortably. They are running every test known to man as well as taking samples and getting cultures. He's very sick down to 95 lbs a few weeks ago. Hopefully they'll figure out whats wrong and then they'll have a better idea what treatment he needs. He's in ICU so there's a nurse right there. He's being well cared for. Seems like since Jeannie died he's gone downhill fast. I'd appreciate you puttin the word out. All prayers greatly appreciated.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of noon today the doctors are saying one of his lungs isn't functioning at all and will probably have to be removed. His other lung is full of pus [infection] they are gonna keep him sedated for at least a week and keep him on a breathing machine so his body can get stronger. They have been pumping fluid from his stomach cause they don't want to take a chance on him aspirating with the tube down his throat. They will start feeding through a tube tomorrow. Still pumping him full of antibiotics. Hopefully in a week or so he'll back to agrivating everybody again and stirring up the pot like usual. As I get info I'll post it.Thanks to all who've been praying.

Don