IGNORED

Thank you Veterans

bill in mn

Amen to that, without yall America would not be what it is today, we would probably have no freedom and our lives would be dramatically different. I can't imagine some of the things you have seen or had to do, but I stand behind you 100% and I always will and anyone who won't stand behind our military should go out and stand in front of them

I've met many vets over the years,guys who came back and bought a bike and hit the road looking for freedom and a good time,and some would stay around for a while and others it back on the road again "the days of free love" outdoor concerts,

when I would meet these guys I would go out of my way to show them places to crash or camp,places to eat, and meet other motorcycle riders and the odd lady One thing that we had in common was: (Freedom was worth fighting for). So to all who served and feel the same way that I do, > Thank You

Many many thanks to all the veterans of all ages no matter if you saw active duty in one of our many conflicts or stayed stateside, be a reservist or active duty, you are the reason we are free. Through the ages its been those that fight for our rights that have made this country the greastest place to live and be free to express our thoughts no matter if we agree or disagree with our leaders. We are the Land Of The Free because of our brave military.

THANKS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO GAVE ALL.

As the saying goes. All gave some, You Veterans gave all!!!

Edited by DragonRider

First and foremost, thank you to ALL veterans whether or not you served in combat or not, it does not matter. The fact that you were willing to serve speaks volumes of your character.

I reluctantly served in Vietnam from 1969 to 1970 with the 101st Airborne at Camp Eagle which was about 20 miles south of the DMZ. I hardly consider myself any kind of a hero, I just did what my country expected of me. When I was drafted in 1967 being just 20 minutes from the Canadian border trust me I did consider that option, and have no animosity towards anyone who chose that path. When my time was over things were different when we returned. We were even advised by the government to wear civilian clothes when coming into the country. After I flew home to Buffalo, the next day I flew down to Philadelphia to be with my fiance, and thought she would like to see me in my uniform, falsely thinking she would be proud to see me in it. Her first comment was why was I wearing my uniform, I was free of the Army. Although she tried to cover up her feelings, the look on her face told me she was ashamed of me in my uniform...

Folks, with tears in my eyes, I can not express enough the ABSOLUTE need for all of you to realize just how important your freedom is, and the great debt we owe anyone who ever served in the armed forces! Praise God for them!! Please, shake their hands, tell them how much you appreciate their service, whatever it takes, and don't just limit it to today, they served 24/7/365 so please let's do the same...

First and foremost, thank you to ALL veterans whether or not you served in combat or not, it does not matter. The fact that you were willing to serve speaks volumes of your character.

I reluctantly served in Vietnam from 1969 to 1970 with the 101st Airborne at Camp Eagle which was about 20 miles south of the DMZ. I hardly consider myself any kind of a hero, I just did what my country expected of me. When I was drafted in 1967 being just 20 minutes from the Canadian border trust me I did consider that option, and have no animosity towards anyone who chose that path. When my time was over things were different when we returned. We were even advised by the government to wear civilian clothes when coming into the country. After I flew home to Buffalo, the next day I flew down to Philadelphia to be with my fiance, and thought she would like to see me in my uniform, falsely thinking she would be proud to see me in it. Her first comment was why was I wearing my uniform, I was free of the Army. Although she tried to cover up her feelings, the look on her face told me she was ashamed of me in my uniform...

Folks, with tears in my eyes, I can not express enough the ABSOLUTE need for all of you to realize just how important your freedom is, and the great debt we owe anyone who ever served in the armed forces! Praise God for them!! Please, shake their hands, tell them how much you appreciate their service, whatever it takes, and don't just limit it to today, they served 24/7/365 so please let's do the same...

Thanks for sharing Bob. And from one Vet to another to you and all my Vietnam Brethren. "WELCOME HOME"