IGNORED

They handled this so much better than I could have

Wolf

I think if that was Laura the cussing woman might have found herself on the ground asking what happend.............oh yeah when I left I would have had to fill her car with exhuast by pulling right beside her nand flooring it with my foot on the brake at the same time.

David

Yup, I think I would have pull up next to her car and showed her was exhaust is.

Or at least rolled up my window and showed her what exhaust is.

But I would NOT have let her go off on my child like she was. As soon as she got in the face of a child I would have been justified in separating her from my child by what ever force was necessary.

Well, first off, he should have run the revs up to about 3,000 and held it there while she jabbered on. Working up a good fart would have been nice as well. If she had leaned on my vehicle like she leaned on the truck the near the end, I would have accused her of attempted vandalism (Potentially denting the side with her huge weighty body) and then yanked her away - legally since I would have been stopping the attempted vandalism.

I had to fight down the urge to hit the screen!

Andy

I haven't watched the video yet but can imagine. I got accosted over the summer from anOther lunatic fringe. I have a 2000 Honda insight. Had it since new, drove it.to lunch instead of riding the venture.

I had lunch at a wendys went out to car and there was a van parked next.to me. Noticed the father on passenger side dealing with 6 smallbkids. I back out and hear a lady holler hey. So I.stopped.

She walked up to passenger window and quitely starts out with a thank you.

Now, I am an emt-I on the local ambulaance service. First thing I think is she or kids were abpatient at some time. It's a very small town and it is the only old insight in the county so everyone knows the car.

Nope she goes off and rails me for "telling" her how she is doing it all wrong and pushing my views on her. Don't know who the H she was, was a out of state plate. She turns goes back and gets in her rollover waitingbto happen with her 6 kids.

Their are all kinds of psychos out there. I had my ems radio with me. I came real close to calling for law enforcement because she definitely had issues, she is just lucky she was in Illinois. The only state that doesn't have concealed carry, she had tried that somewhere else she might have hadba rude awakening.

I

She walked up to passenger window and quitely starts out with a thank you.

Nope she goes off and rails me for "telling" her how she is doing it all wrong and pushing my views on her. Don't know who the H she was, was a out of state plate.

Maybe you have a bumper sticker she didn't like???