IGNORED

Looking for stock mufflers

steamer

Need to quiet down the trike. The fish tails look and sound great. But they are to loud on long runs, So if someone is looking to unload a set of stock or RK's cheap,I'm looking.

I have a set that I will trade with you for the fish tails!

If your interested?

:missingtooth:

I have a set of fishtails on a 99 RSV, no baffles. Would like to trade for stock mufflers with someone close to my locale.

Thanks,

MJ

I would trade you my fishtails for your fishtails, but that won't fix my problem. So it looks like we're in the same boat.:starz:

I'm only going to say this once more :bang head:

I have a set of RK's that have not been drilled or punched or poked or whatever other things people do to RK's

and I'd think about a trade - :smile5:

The rear mounts have been modified to fit the trike. If I thought if wouldn't be a pain to mod them to fit the two wheeled venture i would swap them out with the stocks on my other venture. The fish tails also have some surface rust on the forward part of the mufflers from being under the trike for so long. I am hoping to find someone that swaped to after markets and have a set of stocks that are taking up space in there garage. Don't care if they have some wear on the front half as long as the rear 8 inchs are clean. Thats all that can be seen on the trike anyway.

The rear mounts have been modified to fit the trike. If I thought if wouldn't be a pain to mod them to fit the two wheeled venture i would swap them out with the stocks on my other venture. The fish tails also have some surface rust on the forward part of the mufflers from being under the trike for so long. I am hoping to find someone that swaped to after markets and have a set of stocks that are taking up space in there garage. Don't care if they have some wear on the front half as long as the rear 8 inchs are clean. Thats all that can be seen on the trike anyway.

I'll look at my RK's, maybe I've got a set that aren't as "new" -

btw - everything is for sale