IGNORED

So You Want Gages

BOO

Its a MotoGuzzi

I can't even remember taking the picture but it sure looks like a Guzzi from the exhaust headers

I like all of the beautiful bikes in the background.

I think there were close to 1100 bikes there for the week and probably over 1050 were first gens

That thing is just plain ol' double ugly....... :stirthepot::Avatars_Gee_George:

AMEN

Hey Boo

Is that our old blue venture in the background of pic 3?

Btw....that bike is going a little over the top there....but a great conversation opener I am sure.

No Rick it wasn't there or at least I wan't riding it. I was riding an 86 black/gold or what ever the colors were called.

BOO

A few more pictures.

We were lined up for a parade and yeah it rained on our parade but about 10 or 15 minutes before these pictures were taken the sky opened up and visibility was about 15 ft for a few minutes.

Last picture is of a "Brown Sugar" that went down just after the parade on the way back to the Hotel.

Enjoy

Yes, I wasn't at that one but I've been to several of their rallies. They used to be officially sponsored by Yamaha until the quick making the Venture after 1993. They are still around under the Motorcycle Touring Association but their numbers are way off now. I get more folks at my maintenance day that they get to their rallies now. It's a shame because they had, still have, some great members. There is still a chapter here that I am a member of but I get with them very rarely. Great group of folks though.