IGNORED

Worst California biker feud in decade erupted at Starbucks

a1bummer

When are we gonna start treating these types of scum like the domestic terrorists that they are? I am so sick and tired of hearing about all the street gangs and 1% clubs causing so much trouble in our own back yards. They should just legalize open/concealed weapons of our choice across the country and declare it open season on these creeps so the good law abiding and productive citizens can stop living in fear.

http://news.yahoo.com/worst-california-biker-feud-decade-erupted-starbucks-154231726.html

JMHO,

Bill

Whos living in fear?....:duck:

I give this post about an 80% chance of being deleted....:smash2:

Do you know the old saying "keep your friends close... but your enemies closer"?

The police keep tabs on these types of people, so, it really wouldn't do them any good to start arresting them and have them scatter like rats. Then the'd have to figure out who took their place.

When it comes to drugs someone will always be there to fill in the void and sell them.

Watched quite a few programs on Prohibition... Conclusion: "It didn't work"...

You just create a black market that you can't tax, along with all the unseemly characters coming out of the woodwork. legalize the drugs and you'll let all the air out of their tires. Would go a long way to solving our southern border problem.

Even if legalized, I wouldn't try them.. smarter than that... besides I have more important things to do...:Venture: